Enjoy the Benefits!
- Enjoy 12 months of unlimited entry to SparkLab
- Free reciprocal entry to Queensland Museum Rail Workshops, Ipswich (excludes special events)
- 15% discount when you renew before your expiry date
- 10% discount on all purchases at the Museum Shop (excludes retail shops operated by a third party as part of an exhibition or event)
- 10% discount on all purchases at Cafe Muse
- 10% discount on entry to our other Queensland Museum campuses
- Discounts to selected ticketed Museum events and exhibitions
- Access to the Museum research library (by appointment, excludes weekends)
- Subscription to Museum ENews
- ADULT - $39
- CONCESSION - $33 (on presentation of a Concession Card)
- CHILD - $30 (5 - 15 years)
- FAMILY - $99 (2 Adults and 2 Children)
- Additional Children - $10 each (max 2 additional Children)
How to become an annual pass holder
- Purchase your annual pass online at the Museum Shop
- Your card will be issued to your postal address, or available for collection from the museum depending on your preference
- In the meantime, you can present your purchase receipt at the Museum to start taking advantage of all your new benefits!
Terms & Conditions
Your Annual Pass is valid for 12 months from the date your application is processed (this may differ from the date of purchase).
Annual Passes are non-transferable. Only the named person/s listed on your membership card may use it. Failure to present your membership card on request could result in the payment of full admission.
Your Annual Pass is non-refundable.
Annual Passes are an annual memberships and are note available as pro-rata payments.
An Annual Pass cannot be suspended once activated.
Reproduction of a Queensland Museum Annual Pass in any form is strictly prohibited.
Unauthorised or unlawful resale or attempted resale of any pass or benefit is ground for seizure and cancellation of the Annual Pass without compensation.
Prices are valid as at September 2018 and are subject to change without prior notice.
A $5.00 fee is payable for replacement cards.
Pass holders may be asked for their membership card to validate their status at any time.
Pass holders may be requested to provide photo identification to validate their identity.
Entry toSparkLab is subject to availability at the time of visit and at peak times.
Priority queuing, invitations, access to collections, discounts to ticketed exhibitions, subscriptions, programs and events apply to valid Annual Pass holders only and are subject to change and availability. Discounted prices will vary depending on the type of program, exhibition or event and will be displayed at Point of Sale.
On presentation of your Annual Pass you will also receive a 10% discounted entry to other museums in our network.
Please be aware that reciprocal benefits are subject to change without notice. Due to COVID-19 restrictions we recommend contacting partner organisations in advance of planning a visit.
Your Annual Pass entitles you to receive updates on events and exhibitions via our e-news service. If you wish to unsubscribe please follow the prompts on your next e-news.
Queensland Museum may terminate your membership if you: fail to comply with these terms & conditions; abuse any privilege afforded to you under the Annual Pass program; or misuse your pass or breach the conditions of entry of any Queensland Museum Network venue.
Annual Pass benefits are subject to change without prior notice.
An Annual Pass will be considered ‘lapsed’ if not renewed by the expiry date
The primary Annual Pass holder(s) is/are responsible for ensuring the details of their pass are correct at all times
Queensland Museum reserves the right to update or change these term and conditions of Annual Pass benefits at any time without prior notice.