Enjoy the Benefits!
- Enjoy 12 months of unlimited entry to SparkLab
- Free reciprocal entry to The Workshops Rail Museum, Ipswich
- 10% discount on all purchases at the Museum Shop
- 10% discount on all purchases at Cafe Muse
- 10% discount on entry to our other Queensland Museum Network campuses
- Discounts to selected ticketed Museum events and exhibitions
- Access to the Museum research library (by appointment, excludes weekends)
- Subscription to Museum ENews
- ADULT - $39
- CONCESSION - $33 (on presentation of a Concession Card)
- CHILD - $30 (5 - 15 years)
- FAMILY - $99 (2 Adults and 2 Children)
- Additional Children - $10 each (max 2 additional Children)
How to become an annual pass holder
- Purchase your annual pass online at the Museum Shop
- Your card will be issued to your postal address, or available for collection from the museum depending on your preference
- In the meantime, you can present your purchase receipt at the Museum to start taking advantage of all your new benefits!
Terms & Conditions
Your Annual Pass is valid for 12 month from the date your application is processed (this may differ from the date of purchase).
Annual Passes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Pass holder may be asked for their membership card to validate their status at any time.
Pass holders may be requested to provide photo indentification to validate their indentity.
Entry to SparkLab subject to availability at the time of visit and at peak times.
Priority queuing, invitations, access to collections, discounts to ticketed exhibitions, subscriptions, programs and events apply to Annual Pass holders only and are subject to change and availability. Discounted prices will vary depending on the type of program, exhibition or event and will be displayed at Point of Sale.
On presentation of your Annual Pass you will also receive a 10% discounted entry to other museums in our network.
Your Annual Pass entitles you to receive updates on events and exhibitions via our e-news service. If you wish to unsubscribe please follow the prompts on your next e-news.