Diagrams, drawings and instructions show you how to create 20 projects that are simple enough for beginners and satisfying enough for practiced knotters.
Decorative Macrame walks you through the process of creating your own unique pieces, perfect for your space. Clear step-by-step photographs show you how to create the four basic knots and apply simple macrame techniques, while detailed diagrams help you with things like measurements—making the creation process less daunting.
Diagrams, drawings and instructions show you how to create 20 projects that are simple enough for beginners and satisfying enough for practiced knotters. Ranging from small accessories to hanging statement pieces, everyone will be able to find something that catches their eye.
The projects in this book include:
- Soft wall hangings—perfect for warming up any space
- An elegant room divider
- A boho chic lampshade
- An adorable bunting that can hang year-round
- Multiple hanging plant holders
- Curtain ties that add a touch of interest to your windows
- A keychain so you can carry your crafts with you
- And much more!