Enjoy the Benefits!
Explore your curiosity and visit the museum as much as you like with an Annual Pass.
- Unlimited entry to the Museum of Tropical Queensland for 12 months
- 10% off general admission to other Queensland Museum Network campuses including Sparklab at Queensland Museum in Brisbane, The Workshops Rail Museum in Ipswich, and Cobb+Co Museum in Toowoomba.
- 10% discount on purchases at the Museum Shop
- Invitations to special events and exhibition previews
- Subscription to the Museum of Tropical Queensland ENews
- ADULT - $30
- CONCESSION - $22 (on presentation of a Concession Card)
- CHILD - $18 (4 - 15 years)
- FAMILY - $77 (2 Adults and up to 3 Children)
LOCALS ANNUAL PASS (Townsville residents)
- ADULT - $15
- CONCESSION - $11 (on presentation of a Concession Card)
- CHILD - $8.80 (4 - 15 years)
- FAMILY - $38 (2 Adults and up to 3 Children)
Proof of residency required.
Thanks to the support of their local councils, Charters Towers, Hinchinbrook and Burdekin residents receive free entry to the museum. No Annual Pass is required.
How to become an Annual Pass holder
- Purchase your Annual Pass online at the Museum Shop
- Present your purchase receipt on your next visit to the museum
- When validating your purchase our friendly staff will ask if you wish to have a new card issued or if you would like to retain an electronic membership. In the interest of plastic waste, we encourage all our members to select the electronic option.
Terms & Conditions
Your Annual Pass is valid for 12 month from the date your application is processed (this may differ from the date of purchase).
Annual Passes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Annual Pass holders may be requested to provide photo indentification to validate their indentity.
Proof of residency will be required for Locals Annual Pass purchases. Online purchases will be asked to validate their residency on their first visit to the museum.
Entry to the Museum of Tropical Queensland is subject to availability at the time of visit and at peak times. Entry fees may apply to paid or ticketed museum programs, events and exhibitions.
Special events and programs that apply to Annual Pass holders only are subject to change and availability. Discounted prices will vary depending on the type of program, exhibition or event and will be displayed online and at our point of sale.
On presentation of your Annual Pass you will also receive a 10% discount on general admission to other museums in our network. Discount may not apply for temporary exhibitions tickets, programs and special events (please contact the relevant museum before visiting).
Your Annual Pass entitles you to receive updates on events and exhibitions via our Enews service. If you wish to unsubscribe please follow the prompts on your next Enews.
Museum Shop discount excludes food items.
Annual Pass benefits are subject ot change without notice.